Sunday, October 03, 2004

Forever I'll love you she said
whispered it softly in my ear...
ruby lips caress my neck
then teeth sunk in my flesh...
One last time...runs through my head
Forever I'll be yours she said
Nails rake down my back...
as I bite deeply into her shoulder
taste the warm blood as it flows
smell the sweetness of her flesh
One last time...never again
Forever I'll be true she said
as she looked deep within my eyes
as if trying to read my soul
then jumping back...as if she had done just that
read my soul...felt its darkness..tasted the hate
A single tear ran down her face...as she realized
somehow I knew....knew what she had done
and would never forgive her for it.
True? I asked her.....Fuckin TRUE..I screamed
in a rage....as I shoved her into the wall
A rage so deep I wanted to rip out her throat
As she sat there...tears streaming down her face...
As I stood above her....screaming...hating...unforgiving
Love left my soul....Forever

2 comments:

Rev. Kimberly Rich said...

*sits stunned and awed* WOW!

Jessica said...

VERY NICE!